IELTS TEST REGISTERATION
There are five steps for the registration of IELTS test:
1. Check that the IELTS test dates are available according to your preference as IELTS test dates are limited of both BC and IDP.
2. Download and read the information for candidates which have the important information related to the IELTS test format, the question types and the test result. NOTE under the age 16 candidate cannot conduct the IELTS test.
3. At the time of registration you need your passport number with you. As passport is the only proof of valid ID (identity document) used during registration of the IELTS test.You also need to carry your passport and a coloured copy of it on the test day.
4. Pay the exact amount of the IELTS test. You can pay by the following methods:
- Through Net Banking, eWallets or cards ( visa, visa electron, master card )
- Through cash also.
5. After the booking of test you will receive a confirmation E-Mail or SMS to your registered Mail ID or mobile phone number.
PRICE FOR THE IELTS TEST BY BC AND IDP
DISCOUNT AVAILABILITY ON IELTS TEST BOOKING
|IELTS Academic and General Training: paper-based test
|IELTS Academic and General Training: computer-based test
Yes there is a discount of Rs. 250/- available to the candidate if you pay your test fee at any of IBT Center.
|IELTS TEST FEE AFTER DISCOUNT