IELTS TEST BOOKING:
IELTS was invented by UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE, BRITISH COUNCIL and IDP altogether. Both IDP and British Council conduct IELTS Test but they do not prepare them. All tests are compiled by English Language Assessment which is one of the joint owners of IELTS.
This means you will get the same tests even if you are registering your test in BC or IDP.
Both BC and IDP offer IELTS academic and general training in India.You can even book your test with both of them. By doing this you will be certain that you are taking your test at an official IELTS test center.
IELTS General Training
TEST AND FEES
|IELTS Academic and General Training: paper-based test
|IELTS Academic and General Training: computer-based test
TEST BOOKING STEPS
1. Check that the IELTS test dates are available according to your preference as IELTS test dates are limited of both BC and IDP.
2. Download and read the information for candidates which have the important information related to the IELTS test format, the question types and the test result. NOTE under the age 16 candidate cannot conduct the IELTS test.
3. At the time of registration you need your passport number with you. As passport is the only proof of valid ID (identity document) used during registration of the 4.
IELTS test.You also need to carry your passport and a coloured copy of it on the test day.
4. Pay the exact amount of the IELTS test. You can pay by the following methods:
- Through Net Banking, eWallets or cards ( visa, visa electron, master card )
- Through cash also.
5. After the booking of test you will receive a confirmation E-Mail or SMS to your registered Mail ID or mobile phone number.